|School Hours||9:15am to 3:45pm|
|Office Hours||8:00am to 4:30pm|
|Principal||Dr. Patrick Grant Email|
|Assistant Principal||Mrs. Katherine Williams Email|
Forest Pines Drive Elementary provides a safe and positive working environment dedicated to preparing students to become productive citizens through challenging academics, character development, and community collaboration.
As we prepare lifelong learners to function in a global society, Forest Pines Drive Elementary strives to meet the unique needs of all children. We promote intellectual curiosity, academic achievement and personal growth by delivering instruction through a variety of strategies utilizing best practices.
We believe in…
• Delivering high quality instruction!
• Using student data to differentiate instruction based on individual needs.
• Celebrating diversity where all people and cultures are respected and incorporated into the curriculum.
• Integrating technology that fosters high levels of student engagement.
• Providing a safe environment that fosters positive behavior.
• Producing life long learners through the development of the whole child.
• Strong communication between school, home, and community through multiple media.
• Collaboration through Professional Learning Teams fosters the highest level of achievement for all